Water and Flood Damage Restoration
Services we offer:
- Fire Damage: Board Up Service, Structural Cleaning, Content Restoration, Content Inventory, Pack out & Storage
- Water Damage: Structural Drying, Document Drying, Mold Remediation, Raw Sewage Cleanup
- Electronic & Equipment Restoration
- Odor Control
- Catastrophic Storm Response: Debris Removal Service, Wind Damage, Tree Removal
- Lead Abatement
- Biohazard & Crime Scene Cleanup
Tips for preventing flooding
Watch for signs
If the weather has been bad for several days, pay attention to signs that flooding can occur. Even if the rain stops it is still important to be alert to the possibility of flood.
Flood damage most often happens in low places such as basements or undercrofts. Make sure you can quickly gather and protect valuables, especially electronics, office equipment and furniture if flood signs appear. And be sure youâ€™ve inventoried your property in advance.
Having the right insurance for water damage is critical. Renterâ€™s or homeownerâ€™s policies cover many things, but they may still be inadequate. Contact your insurance agent to find out about your coverage before you need it.
Since 1997 Clarke Contractors has steadily built relationships with agents and adjusters throughout the Tri-State.
They trust us so you can, too!
Flooded basement or other severe water damage
Many things cause water damageâ€”roof leaks, ice dams, plumbing malfunctions and broken pipes, not to mention severe storms. Unfortunately few of these incidences give you advanced warning.
Water damage is hazardous to your health and dangerous for your home or business. In fact, if not dried within 48 hours your home or business is likely to develop mold. Water damage can also cause warping, swelling, cracking and deterioration. However, if treated quickly you can minimize the damage, reduce restoration costs and prevent mold growth.
Why Clarke Contractors?
If you experience damage or loss from a severe storm, you need someone who can respond immediately to secure your home or business.
Clarke Contractors has helped thousands of homes and businesses in the Cincinnati Tri-State area with water and flood damage.
- We have a box truck that is devoted specifically to water damage claims. With it we can begin the water extraction and drying of your property immediately to avoid further damage.
- Along with a large inventory of dehumidifiers and air movers, we can test and evaluate moisture levels to ensure effective and complete drying.
- We can handle your water emergency from the first sign of damage to the last coat of paint on the wall.
- Our technicians have been specially trained and certified for all areas of water restoration.
- As members of the IICRC/The Clean Trust we adhere to IICRC/The Clean Trust standards and carry certification for cleaning and water restoration.
We will be on site and prepared to assist you and your insurance company when you need it most.
Keep our number handy
You may not need us now but if you experience flood or water damage, call Clarke Contractors 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year.