Services we offer:
- Fire Damage: Board Up Service, Structural Cleaning, Content Restoration, Content Inventory, Pack out & Storage
- Water Damage: Structural Drying, Document Drying, Mold Remediation, Raw Sewage Cleanup
- Electronic & Equipment Restoration
- Odor Control
- Catastrophic Storm Response: Debris Removal Service, Wind Damage, Tree Removal
- Lead Abatement
- Biohazard & Crime Scene Cleanup
Tips for odor control
Here are some easy ways to minimize everyday odors in your home or business:
- Clean spills immediately.
- Air out rooms where water has set.
- Use baking soda to absorb odors.
- Add bleach to laundry when washing towels and washcloths.
Having the right insurance for odor elimination is critical. Contact your insurance agent to find out about your coverage before you need it.
Since 1997 Clarke Contractors has steadily built relationships with agents and adjusters throughout the Tri-State.
They trust us so you can, too!
Foul smells are more than just unpleasant
Off-gases from fire damage, mold, pet urine, bacteria and other organic compounds can be very unpleasant. Disease-causing bacteria, fungi and viruses cause illness and threaten your health. Mold, mildew, fungi and bacteria can also cause materials to degrade and deteriorate, often resulting in unpleasant odors.
Controlling foul odors is crucial to restoring your home or office to its normal environment.
Controlling and eliminating odors
While some over-the-counter products can mask smells, they do not eliminate them all together. Clarke Contractors uses industry-specific practices to remove or eliminate odors.
Microban¬ģ stops odors caused by bacteria and kills the odor-causing organisms. Microban also contains an exclusive odor counteractant that attacks other odors not caused by bacteria, including food. Clarke Contractors uses this product because it offers you the best protection against dangerous and destructive microorganisms.
Keep our number handy
If your home or office has a foul odor, no matter what the cause, call us for a free evaluation and elimination plan. Call Clarke Contractors 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year.