Services we offer:
- Fire Damage: Board Up Service, Structural Cleaning, Content Restoration, Content Inventory, Pack out & Storage
- Water Damage: Structural Drying, Document Drying, Mold Remediation, Raw Sewage Cleanup
- Electronic & Equipment Restoration
- Odor Control
- Catastrophic Storm Response: Debris Removal Service, Wind Damage, Tree Removal
- Lead Abatement
- Biohazard & Crime Scene Cleanup
Did you know.
Mold grows best in temperatures between 77 and 86 degrees? Some causes include:
- Leaky Roof
- Poor building maintenance
- Indoor plumbing problems
- Poor ventilation
- Construction using porous materials
Depending on the cause of mold your insurance policy may cover its removal. Contact your insurance agent to find out about your coverage before you need it.
Since 1997 Clarke Contractors has steadily built relationships with agents and adjusters throughout the Tri-State.
They trust us so you can, too!
Itâ€™s not just disgusting â€” itâ€™s dangerous!
Mold can grow on almost any surface where moisture is found and has many causes. However, one thing is certain . . . it can be hazardous to your health if not removed properly and in a timely manner.
How Clarke Contractors can help
If you encounter or even suspect mold growth in your home or business, we can help with all four steps of removal:
- Find the Mold â€“ Finding mold quickly is critical to limiting its damage. We find the location of the growth and source of moisture then sample the area to determine toxicity.
- Sampling â€“ Air sampling measures air from indoors and outdoors to determine if the mold is affecting its quality. Surface sampling tests a specific object, typically swabbed, taped or dusted. Bulk sampling involves removing materials from the contaminated area such as pieces of drywall or carpet.
- Removal and Remediation â€“ Depending on severity, sunlight is a common method used. It is a natural provider of heat, thus promotes drying, which stops growth. Ventilation is also critical in remediation. Wall insulation is important for keeping walls dry from rain and snow so mold canâ€™t begin to grow on damp drywall. Household cleaners, especially bleach, help in the beginning stages and stop growth.
- Clean up â€“ Again, depending on severity there are several methods for clean up. Of course initial water removal and ventilation are essential. Dry ice blasting applies pressure and extremely cold temperatures to finish remediating mold. It is used the same way sand blasting is but minimizes clean up. HEPA vacuums can be used after the area has been dried and all contamination has been removed.
Keep our number handy
You may not need us now but if you suspect mold in your home or business, call Clarke Contractors 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year.