Services we offer:
- Fire Damage: Board Up Service, Structural Cleaning, Content Restoration, Content Inventory, Pack out & Storage
- Water Damage: Structural Drying, Document Drying, Mold Remediation, Raw Sewage Cleanup
- Electronic & Equipment Restoration
- Odor Control
- Catastrophic Storm Response: Debris Removal Service, Wind Damage, Tree Removal
- Lead Abatement
- Biohazard & Crime Scene Cleanup
Why Clarke Contractors
Clarke Contractors specializes in property damage restoration, remodeling and emergency services in the Tri-State area including Northern Kentucky and Southern Dayton.
Founded by Matt and Jason Clarke, Clarke Contractors is a family-owned business that knows what a quick response and good service mean. We've helped families and businesses deal with emergencies for nearly two decades.
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau with zero delivery issues.
- 24-hour emergency notification system enables us to respond via phone or email immediately.
- We employ weekend and after-hours personnel, not an automated answering service.
- Successfully providing water, fire and other repair and restoration services since 1997.
Fast service you can count on in an emergency
In the middle of the night, on the weekend or any holiday, Clarke Contractors is here to help. When you’re facing an emergency at your home or business, time is critical. A quick response can minimize the amount of damage you face. More importantly it means you’ll be back to your normal environment sooner, and that means peace of mind.
Clarke Contractors takes pride in being the fastest responder in our industry. In 2010, our response time was 43 minutes once the call was initiated.
Live agents answer your call
Available 24/7/365, Clarke Contractors has a live person answer your call. That’s right, a real human being, not a machine, voicemail or third party service overseas. In your time of need, we have a local emergency manager on call.
Simply call our main office number and follow the prompt for emergency services. Your call will be transferred to our on-call management team.
Equipment to do the job
We have the manpower and equipment-and realize the value of urgency.
- We have a box truck that is devoted specifically to water damage claims.
- For fire damage we use IceBlasters‚ĄĘ, our dry ice blasting system as a safe, quick and economical cleaning solution.
- Our iCAT system is the most sophisticated property inventorying and restoration system on the market today.
There’s no emergency we can’t handle!
Keep our number handy You may not need us now but if you experience an emergency water, fire or other damage situation, call Clarke Contractors 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year.