Electronics & Equipment Restoration
Services we offer:
- Fire Damage: Board Up Service, Structural Cleaning, Content Restoration, Content Inventory, Pack out & Storage
- Water Damage: Structural Drying, Document Drying, Mold Remediation, Raw Sewage Cleanup
- Electronic & Equipment Restoration
- Odor Control
- Catastrophic Storm Response: Debris Removal Service, Wind Damage, Tree Removal
- Lead Abatement
- Biohazard & Crime Scene Cleanup
Did you know . . .
Just because fire or water has affected your electronics or equipment, the damage might not be permanent? Specialized cleaning chemicals and processes may limit your loss.
Some policies include equipment restoration as a standard provision. Check with your insurance company to see what your policy covers.
Since 1997 Clarke Contractors has steadily built relationships with agents and adjusters throughout the Tri-State.
They trust us so you can, too!
Damage doesn‚Äôt mean equipment is unusable
Electronics or other equipment can suffer damage from smoke and water in your home or business. Televisions, computers or gaming systems affected by fire or water can normally be restored to perfect working order as long as there is no permanent damage.
Clean up process
Electronics restoration is a highly specialized form of contents restoration requiring specific tools and techniques used only for this type of work. Clarke Contractors offers that specialization.
- We completely disassemble the item being cleaned so that all circuit boards and components are exposed. Pieces are meticulously labeled for reassembly after cleaning.
- An initial visual inspection looks for permanent damage, including melted/rusted components.
- Items that can be cleaned are often treated with deionized water and chemicals designed specifically for use with electronics. Components are placed in an electronics drying chamber to remove residue from the cleaning process.
- The item is reassembled and tested, ensuring that it has normal performance and is back to pre-loss condition.
Keep our number handy
You may not need us now but if you experience equipment damage, call Clarke Contractors 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year.