Services we offer:
- Fire Damage: Board Up Service, Structural Cleaning, Content Restoration, Content Inventory, Pack out & Storage
- Water Damage: Structural Drying, Document Drying, Mold Remediation, Raw Sewage Cleanup
- Electronic & Equipment Restoration
- Odor Control
- Catastrophic Storm Response: Debris Removal Service, Wind Damage, Tree Removal
- Lead Abatement
- Biohazard & Crime Scene Cleanup
Tips for preservation
How quickly could valuable information in your home or business be recreated? Birth certificates, tax records and photos are difficult to replace..
- Purchase a fire-proof document safe and be sure to lock it so smoke damage does not seep in.
- Keep physical back-up copies of critical documents in an off-site location.
- Keep electronic backups of documents and photos on an external hard drive off-site.
Having the right insurance to cover content damage is critical. Renterâ€™s or homeownerâ€™s policies cover many things, but they may still be inadequate. Contact your insurance agent to find out about your coverage before you need it.
Since 1997 Clarke Contractors has steadily built relationships with agents and adjusters throughout the Tri-State.
They trust us so you can, too!
Donâ€™t discard your documents â€” they could be restored
Restoring important papers that have been damaged by fire, water, mold and sewage could be more likely than you think. When paper is damaged by these conditions, there are methods to prevent and reduce the damage and preserve the information contained on them.
Through document restoration we can help you preserve information that may not exist anywhere else. Typically the physical papers of documents are stained, blackened, warped, deteriorated or contaminated and cannot be cleaned or restored. However, through the restoration process we clean documents enough so they can be copied or otherwise duplicated to preserve the information.
How Clarke Contractors helps
- Water Damaged Documents â€“ Never try to handle or separate any documents that have been affected by water. Separating them can cause tears, which hampers restoration efforts. To properly restore water damaged documents they must be placed inside a vacuum freeze drying chamber. This chamber freezes the water in the documents, stopping further damage and then slowly removes the water through sublimation (changing a substance directly from a solid to gas without entering the liquid state). This process allows documents to be completely dried and separated without the risk of further damage.
- Fire Damaged Documents â€“ Documents can be cleaned using a dry method to remove soot. Dry sponges are used to go over each document individually until excess soot has been removed. While burned or blacked papers can never be completely restored to pre-loss conditions, having us evaluate them before you discard is your best chance at recovery.
When it comes to restoring your damaged documents Clarke Contractors is ready to help when you need it most.
Keep our number handy
You may not need us now but if you experience personal property damage, call Clarke Contractors 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year.