Services we offer:
- Fire Damage: Board Up Service, Structural Cleaning, Content Restoration, Content Inventory, Pack out & Storage
- Water Damage: Structural Drying, Document Drying, Mold Remediation, Raw Sewage Cleanup
- Electronic & Equipment Restoration
- Odor Control
- Catastrophic Storm Response: Debris Removal Service, Wind Damage, Tree Removal
- Lead Abatement
- Biohazard & Crime Scene Cleanup
Tips for property inventorying
How quickly could you list all the valuables in your home or business? In an emergency youâ€™re likely to forget many.
- Make a list of items in each room, including your basement and attic.
- Include serial numbers of items.
- Keep a detailed record of antiques, jewelry, major appliances and collectorâ€™s items.
- Use a video camera to record the condition of current belongings.
- Give a copy to your insurance agent and keep another copy off-site.
- Update your inventory as you acquire new items
Having the right insurance to cover content damage is critical. Renterâ€™s or homeownerâ€™s policies cover many things, but they may still be inadequate. Contact your insurance agent to find out about your coverage before you need it.
Since 1997 Clarke Contractors has steadily built relationships with agents and adjusters throughout the Tri-State.
They trust us so you can, too!
Restoring your valuables to pre-loss condition
If your property has been damaged by fire, water, mold or smoke you may have also experienced loss to your personal property. The actual contents of your home or business may include: appliances, furniture, electronics, commercial equipment, medical equipment and documents.
Timing is an essential part of content restoration. The longer items have been exposed, the greater risk of cross-contamination and the greater risk of not being able to restore your belongings.
Clarke Contractors iCAT system
We know the value of an urgent response when it comes to properly inventorying your assets, assessing the situation and having a professionally trained staff to help. Clarke Contractors uses the iCAT system â€” the most sophisticated inventorying and restoration system on the market today.
- Content inventorying â€“ Once we enter your property, we assess and determine the type of damage. (For example, with a fire we determine the type of soot: natural fire, protein or synthetic.) We then group belongings in three categories: salvageable, unsalvageable and disposable.
- Photograph and bar code items â€“ We take a picture of each individual item and barcode it. We then pack boxes and, using the iCAT system, we label them so we know the exact content of each. You and your insurance company receive the inventory list.
- Online access â€“ You and your insurance company can view online the status of each itemâ€™s restoration progress.
- Trained in restoration â€“ Our staff can determine the type of damage and the appropriate chemicals and mixtures to use to clean and restore content appropriately.
When it comes to restoring your valuables and possessions Clarke Contractors is ready to help when you need it most.
Keep our number handy
You may not need us now but if you experience personal property damage, call Clarke Contractors 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year.