Catastrophic Storm Response
Services we offer:
- Fire Damage: Board Up Service, Structural Cleaning, Content Restoration, Content Inventory, Pack out & Storage
- Water Damage: Structural Drying, Document Drying, Mold Remediation, Raw Sewage Cleanup
- Electronic & Equipment Restoration
- Odor Control
- Catastrophic Storm Response: Debris Removal Service, Wind Damage, Tree Removal
- Lead Abatement
- Biohazard & Crime Scene Cleanup
TIPS for handling catastrophes
Plan out escape routes in advance. Make sure every member of your home or business knows who/where to call for help and how to let others know they are safe or in trouble.
Nothing can be done to prevent a natural disaster; however, we can all take measures to prevent some floods and wildfires. For ways in which you can help with prevention, go to: www.redcross.org.
Having the right insurance after a catastrophic storm is critical. Contact your insurance agent to find out about your coverage before you need it.
When a severe storm causes damage who will you call?
The scene after a shattering storm can be very dramatic and large losses can occur. The Cincinnati Tri-State area has certainly seen its share of catastrophic storms â€” including blizzards, ice storms, fire, floods and tornados â€” and weâ€™ve certainly felt the loss of life and property.
If you experience damage or loss from a severe storm, you need someone who can respond immediately. Clarke Contractors can:
- Secure your home or business to prevent further damage or theft
- Work with your insurance company to provide estimates quickly
- Repair the damage thoroughly and with minimal out-of-pocket cost to you
- Restore your home or business with as little disruption as possible so you can return to your normal life
Why Clarke Contractors?
We have the manpower and equipment to react immediately. Weâ€™ve handled hundreds of incidences of tornado, blizzard and ice damage locally and have helped with hurricane and flood repair at a national level.
We are an IICRC certified firm, with IICRC/The Clean Trust and IOT certified technicians. What this means to you is our team of professionals knows what theyâ€™re doing. We are a one-stop shop for water, fire or structural damage and have state-of-the-art technology that enables us to support you, regardless of the disaster.
We will be on site and prepared to assist you and your insurance company when you need it most.
Keep our number handy
You may not need us now but if you experience major storm damage, call Clarke Contractors 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year.