Board Up Services
Services we offer:
- Fire Damage: Board Up Service, Structural Cleaning, Content Restoration, Content Inventory, Pack out & Storage
- Water Damage: Structural Drying, Document Drying, Mold Remediation, Raw Sewage Cleanup
- Electronic & Equipment Restoration
- Odor Control
- Catastrophic Storm Response: Debris Removal Service, Wind Damage, Tree Removal
- Lead Abatement
- Biohazard & Crime Scene Cleanup
Tips for preventing flooding
Watch for signs
If the weather has been bad for several days, pay attention to signs that flooding can occur. Even if the rain stops it is still important to be alert to the possibility of flood.
Flood damage most often happens in low places such as basements or undercrofts. Make sure you can quickly gather and protect valuables, especially electronics, office equipment and furniture if flood signs appear. And be sure youâ€™ve inventoried your property in advance.
Having the right insurance for water damage is critical. Renterâ€™s or homeownerâ€™s policies cover many things, but they may still be inadequate. Contact your insurance agent to find out about your coverage before you need it.
Since 1997 Clarke Contractors has steadily built relationships with agents and adjusters throughout the Tri-State.
They trust us so you can, too!
Securing property from the elements and vandals
Whenever a structure needs to be protected from the elements or vandalism you may need emergency board up service. Board up service is most often needed after an unexpected disaster such as a fire, wind damage, storm damage or an accident. It may also be needed after a home or business has been burglarized in order to secure the property.
Board up service is not always an emergency. Homes in foreclosure often need to be boarded up to secure the property when it is empty.
Types of Board Up Services
Board up service is often required at inconvenient times of the day. Thatâ€™s why Clark Contractors offers 24/7/365 service. Here are some typical types of board up services we offer:
- Broken glass â€“ Once windows are broken, it is important to secure them properly. Water damage from rain can cause more damage if windows are left unsecure. Animals may also enter your property and cause damage if left unsecured.
- Doors â€“ Entry doors and garage doors can be damaged in storms. If damage is caused by a vehicle crash, the structure could be unsafe and may require inspection by a professional. Board up can secure your property to prevent vandalism and protect you against liabilities until the inspection takes place.
- Roofs â€“ Sometimes a roof can be damaged by a fire or from trees falling on the property. Holes need to be covered up to prevent further loss or damage. Our experienced crew can seal and secure your property.
Keep our number handy
You may not need us now but if you experience fire damage, call Clarke Contractors 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year.