Biohazard, Crime Scene, Trauma Cleanup
Services we offer:
- Fire Damage: Board Up Service, Structural Cleaning, Content Restoration, Content Inventory, Pack out & Storage
- Water Damage: Structural Drying, Document Drying, Mold Remediation, Raw Sewage Cleanup
- Electronic & Equipment Restoration
- Odor Control
- Catastrophic Storm Response: Debris Removal Service, Wind Damage, Tree Removal
- Lead Abatement
- Biohazard & Crime Scene Cleanup
Types of hazardous damage
Biohazard, crime scene and trauma damage break down into protein or chemical categories, each with its own remediation processes and protocols.
Protein damage - can be caused by skunk odor, spoiled food, blood and bodily fluids, animal carcasses or as a result of a traumatic incident; they can be treated and completely removed with enzyme cleaners.
Chemical damage â€“ can be complex since there are literally thousands of possible chemicals or combinations that could affect a structure. There are very specific cleaners and processes to remove adverse chemicals.
Be cautiousIf youâ€™re not sure whether a scene is safe to clean up, call an expert first to minimize your risk.
Complex or traumatic damage clean up
Many companies offer straightforward water and fire clean up services. However, the list narrows when it comes to handling complex situations like biohazard, crime scene or trauma clean up.
These situations call for experts who know how to prevent injury or infection while preserving evidence when the situation calls for it.
How Clarke Contractors responds
Traumatic scenes are unexpected and often require immediate response to secure the area. Clarke Contractors has experience in
- Securing scenes to prevent further injury and protect evidence
- Working within governmental guidelines for site cleanup
- Avoiding compromising evidence while cleaning crime scenes
- Handling dangerous chemicals or equipment
- Safely disposing of hazardous waste
- Treating both protein and chemically damaged areas
Using the wrong chemical or process can cause damage to worsen or become permanent. Additionally, cleaning chemicals can react with contaminating chemicals causing a hazardous or toxic environment.
These situations should only be treated and cleaned by trained professionals.
Keep our number handy
You may never need us but if you experience a traumatic or high-risk emergency that requires special clean up, call Clarke Contractors 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year.